Welcome to my website!
I’m proud to offer this site as a resource for the residents of 127th Assembly District which includes the towns of Cicero, Clay, Manlius, and Cazenovia.
On this page I’ll keep you updated and informed on the work I do both in and around the district and at the State Capitol in Albany. Representing our communities is an honor and a privilege. Count on me to make sure all our families have the opportunity to live, work and play in Central New York for years to come.
My door is always open, and I encourage you to visit or contact my office if you have any questions or concerns as we can help you:
- Navigate the state government bureaucracy including but not limited to Dept. of Labor, Dept. of Motor Vehicle, Dept. of Health, etc.
- Obtain benefits, fill out government forms and assistance with state agency applications
- Learn about various state government programs and services
- Listen and solve state problems in our local communities
- Refer you to appropriate government agency or office for non-state issue
I’d also like to know what legislation you support or oppose, and which issues are most important to you and your family. Please feel free to contact my office by phone at 452-1115 or contact me by email at email@example.com.
I look forward to working with you to make Central New York a better place.
Al Stirpe Jr.
Member of Assembly